Bird Watching Magazine
Bird Watching magazine is Britain’s best-selling monthly magazine for birdwatchers, bringing you the latest UK sightings, advice and reports.
Special offer for the New Year – magazine subscriptions are now available for as little as £1.00.
If you want to see new birds or identify current sightings then take out a subscription and let Bird Watching magazine’s experts help you. Gift subscriptions for Bird Watching magazine are also available and it would make a lovely present that can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Each issue of Bird Watching magazine is packed with features from some of the UK’s best-known nature writers and ornithologists. Beautiful illustrations and photographs accompany the articles, providing inspiration to seek out and identify birds. Whether you are a beginner or a lifelong birder, Bird Watching magazine will keep you up to date with the natural world.
Inside every issue of Bird Watching magazine you’ll find:
- Practical advice on getting more from your hobby.
- Indispensable step-by-step identification guides on a wide variety of species.
- Inspirational bird photography from the world’s best photographers.
- Thought provoking features from world-renowned experts.
- The birds to look out for each month, from garden favourites to rare sightings across the country.
- News and expert reviews of all the latest birdwatching gear.
- Site guides to 10 varied and wildlife-rich locations in the UK.
Other magazines you may be interested in: